Inspired by the vision of Allama Muhammad Iqbal, we envisage that media education should to be a deliberate effort to bring about an organic relation between the individual and the society, which can be achieved through an orderly transmission of the collective experience of the social mind from generation to generation. Media education must create a balance betweenvalues of the culture one belongs to and modern ideas.
Philosophy of AMCAP
Media education should be a deliberate effort to bring about an organic relation between the individual and the society to which he or she belongs, and this can be achieved through an orderly transmission of the collective experience of the social mind from generation to generation. For this, foundations have been laid out years ago by Allama Muhammad Iqbal and his school of thought. By following those foundations we can go far beyond acquiring a balance between modern ideas and the character of our culture, and actually arrive at a clear perception of a transcendent unity between the two.
AMCAP For You
- AMCAP is a platform to nurture your academic potential.
- It will enhance your networking with media/ mass communication/ journalism academicians at national and international level.
- AMCAP will provide you opportunities to share your research ideas through national and international conferences, workshops, seminars and discussion forums.
- You can get your research papers published in AMCAP journals.
- Your academic ideas will be executed through AMCAP forum.
- AMCAP will provide trainings to enhance your teaching, research and professional skills.
- It will provide a platform to talk about ideas to meet the challenges in media education.
- It will strive to bridge the gaps between media education and media industry.